Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6/26 - Seashells!!!

On Friday, we didn't do much. We just relazed, mostly. We went to this big park with lots of playgronds. We were supposed to ride our bikes but mommy didn't let us because they didn't have helmets. Pooper.... Scooper. Anyway, we had fun. It was beside a lake, so there were alot of seashells. Tiffanie spotted them first. Then, I found a UNICORN HORN!!!!! I also found 2 lego pieces. Tiffanie then found a HUMONGO seashell. She also found a toy airplane but then a man came over and said it was his bro's.

There was this guy who was fishing, and in one hour, he had caught 3 catfish!! They were big, too. Lucky-duck... There were alot of people fishing there. We went to lots of playgrounds. (Well, actually only 2.) I hit my head and spine. Ouchers. Tiffanie found this sign, that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cool stuff.

We didn't play tennis that day.

Toodles!
~Christina C.

No comments:

Post a Comment