On Saturday, we didn't do much....... we just went to some supermarkets and bought food because there was supposed to be a pizza party at their church that night. Tomsen came when we went to buy stuff, and guess what??? he was supposed to give directions to my mom, but he got all confused and we went the wrong way. Fortunately my mom found the supermarket that we were going to. Later that day, we found out... NO PIZZA PARTY!!! Oh well, we ate the stuff we bought by ourselves.
Tomsen also had his cello recital that day, he was actually 2nd best!!! Too bad he was the last to play. Tiff and I rated everyone from 1-10, meaning 10 was the best and 1 was the worst. There was this guy named Matthew Tong, and he was amazing!!! During the recital, Tiff and I were really hungry and there were refreshments outside. Just when the recital was done, Tiff and I stuffed ourselves with food: Watermelon, strawberries, brownie muffins, chocolate chip muffins, crossiants, banana bread, sandwiches, and more. It was so yummy!
Toodles!
~Christina C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment