Quite a boring day on Tuesday. I woke up (Thanks a lot Tiffanie) Lol. Tiffanie accidentally woke me up. We played with Cappu, played WallBall, and drew.
Then, we went to play tennis. Tiffanie's feet hurt, and so did mine, so we could not get short balls. At the end, Tiffanie still won 5-3, I was mad because why do I always lose her??
FYI: Mommy got sick today. :'( Hope she feels better!!
Afterwards, we went to see our land. The construction workers had just finished cutting down the tress so there were logs everywhere. We explored, and there were alot of mosquitos. Tiff and I had planned to take a piece of orange wood. But when I saw that mommy and daddy were talking to people, I set it down on the ground. Tiff put it in the car.
The people were our soon to be neighbors. There was this girl called Hannah, and she was very talkative and nice. So was her mom. Hannah has a brother named Jack, and he goes to IMS, like Claire, and Claire said he was a school dork. Hannah is going to 6th grade in Forest Ridge next school year! She take Karate, and in the fall, she is taking an exam to see if she can get a yellow belt.
That's it!!!
Toodles!
~Christina C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment